Blackwell Resourcing Group are supporting a large transport group to recruit a Finance Analyst who will be supporting the operational team with detailed MI to drive operational improvements.
The role will report into the Head of Operational Finance and provide invaluable analytical support and insight to help the operations team achieve their goals.
Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Continuous development of tools to standardise the approach to reporting business performance.
- Maintain and develop performance reports to support the leadership team.
- Analysis of performance improvement and investment projects
- Prepare monthly financial and KPI reports.
- Identify and report on key drivers of cost variances.
- Proactively seek to make improvements to current processes and create new ones where necessary.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process.
The role will suit an ambitious individual who has started to develop their accounting knowledge but has a keen interest in all things data. This role won’t be a typical number crunching position and needs a good understanding of Excel and keen to learn how to use tools like Power BI.
The right person for the role will have excellent attention to detail and be a studying ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
Finance Analyst Package:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Hybrid (Home based with 1 day a week at an operational site)