Blackwell Resourcing Group are supporting an international manufacturing organisation to find a financially savvy individual who can take on the responsibility of Financial Controller for two UK companies, with additional reporting duties for a Poland subsidiary.
The Financial Controller will need to be hands on ensuring that month and year end reporting is accurate and is able to meet strict deadlines. The business has gone through significant change and needs an Individual who is not afraid of a challenge and enjoys environments where they can identify and drive through process improvements, build relationships with operations and use data to support managerial decision making.
If you're a qualified accountant with an ambition to drive change and an interest in building relationships with operations, we want to hear from you!
Financial Controller responsibilities:
- Leading a team of 5
- Preparing monthly management accounts to tight reporting deadlines
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs and capital expenditure
- Implementing and managing processes and controls to supply head office with various periodic reporting information.
- Drive and compile annual budgets.
- Develop costing models and margin analysis.
- Manage payroll processing and costs.
Experience & Qualifications:
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with experience in the preparation of management and statutory accounts, using ERP/MRP systems and accounting software packages, and maintaining/processing/reconciling general ledgers. You should also have experience in reviewing financial controls and processes, making recommendations, and implementing improvements.
Financial Controller Benefits:
- The package on offer will include a base salary between £70,000 - £85,000 (DOE)
- Hybrid working 2/3 days on site a week
- Performance-related Bonus