Blackwell Resourcing Group are supporting an international manufacturer to recruit a Management Accountant to join the business on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining financial policies and management information systems, liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance, and analysing financial performance. They will manage, reduce operational and production costs, and implement newer, more effective strategies that benefit the specific division or the whole organisation.
Management Accountant responsibilities:
- Preparing periodic financial statements
- Analysing financial performance
- Contributing to medium and long-term business planning
- Ensuring compliance with all financial regulations
- Reviewing accounting processes and practices
- Constantly seeking improvements where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Advising the company and/or department management on financial decisions and making upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials.
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA qualified with relevant experience gained in a manufacturing environment, possessing strong influencing skills, being able to build close working relationships with colleagues, having excellent communication skills, and a hands-on attitude towards work.
This role will be ideal for someone who enjoys challenges and wants to take ownership of the monthly management accounts pack, while also focusing on improving processes and building relationships with the operations team. It is a remote position, with only one day required to be spent in the office per month.
Management Accountant Package:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Remote working